Monday, October 6, 2008

dang

Welp, so much for short-cuts.  I tried to back up my pc today, because it refused to start this morning.  I took it as a siman and started backing up.

duh.  The short cut suggested by Windows used up 10 hours of my day and didn't work in the end. 

So, I went back to the long way of doing it and was done in under 1 hour.  So much for reading the handbook.  LOL

Not a bad though.  Got the storyboard and part of the script for a cartooning video I'm doing this week (G-d willing nothing else goes wrong.).  That was fun.  Jeff enjoyed having me away from the pc for the day, except when putting in new CD's.

Still waiting to hear back from the doc's office.  I called for an appointment because of my back...upper and lower.  It took me to the breaking point this morning.  I can't get started on my cabin until my back will let me move.  Total bummer.

Anyway!  Off to catch up on blog reading and kick back with Goosebumps on TV.  :]

3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Hope Goosebumps gives you a refuah for the back a bit. Relaxing is a good way to heal up.
There used to be this after school program I liked from Canada about a club of kids telling scary stories. Cant remember the name of it now but I used to sneak off to watch it each day.

My Road thru Life said...

What does you doc do for you back? Is he a D.O. and can he manipulate you? That might help. When my rib goes out my doc can do that to me and it sure helps.

Unknown said...

Good luck on getting some help with the back. An aching back is awful!