Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around on everyone's blog this week. It's been a pretty intense week and I've barely had time to breathe. I hope to catch up with everyone Sunday. Meanwhile, have a great weekend! :]

PS: Jeff isn't feeling well and barfed. Spotty got in a fight and got his ear tore up (3rd time this year). Morris is loving his little feral winter home I made him. Bindi has two tiny bumps on each side near his arm pits, so that means an eventual trip to the vet. Everyone else seems to be doing fine. :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, sure. lol.
Hope things mellow out for shabbat for you. Have a good weekend. I linked to you in my last post for the week.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear from you. Hope the "kids" get to feeling better.

Yobeeone said...

lemono,Chana-o, Thanks for the link! :]

Lo, Spotty's ear is looking so much better, but he's been in so many fights now it looks a bit more like the tip of a birds wing than a cat's ear. LOL