Friday, October 17, 2008

Yea!!! It's nearly Shabbos!

This is my rescuer today! It feels awesome! The only problem is the smell. When I was out, 7 elderly perverts chased me down with their walkers. The smell had turned them on. ROFL

Anyway! Kitty just made Jeff cry. I heard some commotion on the porch, looked out and saw Kitty in defensive position. I called for her to come in and heard a pathetic little girlie cry from under the deck - Jeff was hiding from her.

As soon as he saw me he ran out. I picked him up and he didn't want down. My little evil Jeffie. ROFL!!! Poor baby. I shouldn't laugh at him, because Kitty is freaking evil. She's mean to everyone.

Welp, I'm outa here. Shabbos starts in 2 hours 25 minutes and I need to get my herbs in and peppers out of the garden. It's supposed to freeze tonight. That should make the trees look pretty. :]

Make it a great weekend everyone!

Yo and Jeffie the Mighty

No comments: