Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leave it to a liberal...

As you can tell, Yobeeland is no longer just a spot for me to share my days and goodies on the cats, but spouting my thoughts on all things formerly posted at FOW.  It's much easier than using separate blogs.  :]

Anyway!  Sara Palin hanging from a moose.  What sort of sick mind came up with that one?  More!  Only a liberal could possibly ask if this is going too far.  Anyone with a sense of decency knows it is and doesn't have to question it. 

My opinion:

1.  The guy needs fined for poor taste and jailed for 30 days.
2.  And the Palin replica needs removed. 

Freedom of speech is one thing, but there is a limit and this low life passed it. 






Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I fully agree that the Palin hanging from a Noose was wrong BUT... I also believe the white guys wanting to kill black kids and Obama was wrong too.

Yochana said...

Yes, it is.

Odd though isn't it. Muzlim supporters would call the whites guys spoutings wrong, and yet ignore the muzlims connections, his wife's comments on hating whites, etc. Why?

That's my point in my rantings. Blindness. Turning a deaf ear to the obvious. It makes no sense. It's like a nation gone ignorant.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

At this point I don't believe the white guys are guilty of what they are accused of. I see far too much garbage going on for this to be real.
This nation is going under fast and I believe we are seeing a lot of conspiratorial things going on lately.
I think the plot is made up frankly.

Right now in Israel the Shabak secret police are doing the exact same thing to the settlers. They make up crimes and accuse.. they are calling them "extremists" for the papers sake.
But those of us who know these people personally know for a fact that none of it is true.
Israeli government has gone over to the dark side and its brother, America is following fast on its heels.

My Road thru Life said...

I think it's getting scary out there. I really do think allot of folks are going too far with things that are in bad taste and it scares me that is could turn into a riot.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

At one time candidates had something to actually say. Now today its empty rhetoric and platitudes about things they "think" people want to hear. Most of that is how to get everything for free.
They have lost respect for Americans.