Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wild and crazy day! (said like Steve Martin)

The day began with someone puking their hairballs from the living room futon, straight into the kitchen, which was then picked up by the tiny paws of 6 cats and carried about the cottage.

Next came Tiger.  He looked pretty good when he got up.  Four hours later, the left side of his face looked like Jeff turned it into a balloon and the eyelid was turning inside out.  I freaked.  Called the vet and Tiger had to make a quick trip in and cost me $44.30.

The vet assistant had thought Tiger's problem was an abscessed tooth.  It wasn't.  Tiger had gotten into a fight (possibly a mouse the size of Manhattan or the size of a rather large dog) and as a result, has a face full of infection.  He's housebound for the next 6 days.

Meanwhile, mom's Dish Network stopped working.  It took me about 35 minutes to figure out the problem and that was that.

By days end - my morning was shot, my afternoon was shot and now - so am I.  LOL!!!!!

PS:  FOW has ceased to exist.  I made my final post a few minutes ago.  :]

4 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Long Day for you .
Hope tomorrow is a lot better.

Yobeeone said...

Me too! Since we're short on time today, I should be able to ignore all the interruptions (except for bindi tugging on my arm and looking up at me with those big round eyes) and get caught up on my blogging. :]

Unknown said...

My son the computer man HATES Microsoft....uses Lenix (did I spell that right)

Unknown said...

comment above should have been on the 6th...duhh Hope Tiger is better.