Sunday, September 28, 2008

a good morning to ya!

I'm happy (beyond words) to say I'm feeling pretty darn good, but exhausted from being in pain all week. 

I spent Friday doing yoga, trying to get my back to bend.  It finally happened and that helped tons, but my sciatica is mamash out of whack.  I have pain all the way down to my foot and my thigh has sharp pains in it.  But!  Rather my thigh than my back.

Anyways, I have two things that I've got to get: a real mattress and a decent desk chair.  Both are necessities.  I think my futon mattress is the culprit behind my sciatica.  Even with the plywood under it, it's still not helping.

So, that's my k'vetches for the morning.  LOL  I've caught up on my blog reading and responding and have a ton of stuff to do.  Rosh Hashannah begins Monday night, so I have to pre-write stuff so it will automatically post on my sites during Rosh.  Otherwise, my Google ranking will fall and that will hurt. 

Outa here for the day!  Make it a great one!

5 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Hope the pain goes soon.
I have the same thing constantly from small of the back to the feet day in day out. It is wearing after years of it.

Unknown said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. I bought a memory foam mattress topper for my "Old" mattress and it is WONDERFUL. I highly recommend.

mrsmel said...

There's nothing as intolerable as nerve pain! I know only too well! Hope you get it controlled soon. Hugs

My Road thru Life said...

A good mattress and a good computer chair are both necessities is right. A good mattress is a must for anyone with a bad back and I don't think a futon will do it. Not enough support. Maybe you could get a good single bed mattress to put on there, a nice a firm one. Anyway, I am glad your feeling better. How long does Rosh Hashannah last? Hugs.

Yochana said...

Lemonie: I don't know how you stand it. It's freaking murder. Especially when the cats keep jumping on me. LOL

A twin mattress? LOL!!! I have to have a full size because sometimes 6 outa 7 cats sleep with me.

Bindi thinks he owns my bed. In fact he's so bad about it Jeff has started sleeping in the fuzzy moon chair. :]