Monday, September 1, 2008

A sleepy morning to ya

This morning began with Bindi sitting behind me while I was getting my breakfast ready. I didn't know he was there, so he got stepped on several times before he was able to escape.

I couldn't get my balance so that's why he kept getting stepped on. I'll have guilt for the rest of my life. His little eyes kept looking up at me saying, "Why are you doing this to me????" See! Guilt till I die.

Morris is walking on borrowed time. I'm ready to kill him or at least give him a good whack on his fanny. Last night he was sitting on the porch daring any of the other cats to get inside. Idiot.

About 2 AM, the coyote were calling back and forth in the valley. That's just freaking creapy. I was worried about the horse all night. Kitty got scared and came in. They must be prowling a lot lately because all the cats minus Tiger (who I have seen lately) and Spotty are staying inside at night.

A fun moment from last night. I stepped outside with my ukulele, playing "By the Light of the Silvery Moon" to look for the cats. Just as I pulled the door shut behind me I saw 2 deer 20 yards in front of me. So, I started playing. I thought they'd leave but I guess they figured, "Hey! Cool! Dinner and music." So they kept on eating. LOL

Welp, busy day today. I have another stroke site to set up and lots and lots of articles to write. Catch ya later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guilty! Bindi should know by now that standing anywhere close to you when you are on your feet is dangerous, Boots knows that about me. I have a on line friend who sends me updates on another on line friend who had a stroke. I am going to send them your site...good stuff.

Yochana said...

Yeah, Bindi will never learn. He's like his half-brother Shad. LOL

BTW, thanks re: stroke site! There's a couple more that might be helpful. I'm putting different things on each.

I'm going to post them now in My Other Blogs and Sites on the left.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

coyotes can be real mean.
Out west they used to argue over whether they killed sheep or not.. Sheepmen said they sure did.
Big fights went on over that.
We have them here too running in packs now.

Yobeeone said...

Tonight there's something worse than the coyote - it's my evil nephew sneaking his dogs back on mom's side of the farm, because he knows she's too deaf to catch him. I'm not deaf. And I use my cats as extra ears. :] i really hate him.