Friday, September 26, 2008

ouchie

I know. I'm totally behind in everything this week.  Over the past four days I've been in a ton of pain.  Without going into details, let's just say my lower back is killing me.

It's bad enough that mom left me the keys to the car in case I have no choice but go to the doc.  Personally, I'd rather call the ambulance, that way I don't have to drive on Shabbos. 

Anyway, I'm off for a short soak in the tub and see if I can get a bit of relief.  have a great weekend.  If I'm feeling better, I'll try and catch up on all the blog reading I'm behind on after Shabbos. 

Hope everyone's been doing ok.  :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have sure had some problems lately. I will say a prayer for you that your health improves quickly.

My Road thru Life said...

Oh Yo, I sure hope a good soaking in the tub helps you. You'll be in my prayers this weekend. Hope your feeling better by Monday. Hugs.