Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When the tables have turned...

So they say as you get older you become the kid and your kid becomes the parent - tonight was another one of those nights! LOL

Mom calls me up about 20 minutes ago and says she's going in town to walk with her boyfriend. The first thing out my mouth was it's late and it's a school night. LOL It was really funny listening to mom try to justify herself. LOL

Anyway, not much happened today. I'm beat. I did get a pretty cool post put up at my stroke site. I'm going to do a series on cartooning as therapy. :] I used it when I was at my worst and had a ton of fun.

Speaking of which! Here's a toon from the past!







Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

LOL, cute Cartoon!!

Unknown said...

Cute "Mom" I like the cartoon!

Yobeeone said...

I miss my Jr toons. He keeps wanting to make a comeback. Like teaming up with Jeff or something.

It could happen. I'm going to be doing a toon now and then for my stroke site, so who knows. :]

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

I would so tease my mother is she had dated after my dad passed.
Ahh.. I lost out of such fun..sigh.

Anonymous said...

we kept telling mom to date and get over it. lol

It's really comical watching geezers date. (evil grin)

My Road thru Life said...

I think it's nice that you mom is dating someone. She probably gets lonely. Hugs