Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grrr...

Earlier this year I mentioned encroachers on our farm, i.e., the drug runner who made a deer feeding station on our property when he has 80 acres of his own.

I was just outside a little bit ago and heard his 4-wheeler. He's felling trees. He knows when to do it - at dusk, that way no one will go back and catch him because it's late.

I tried to warm mom about this, but she doesn't care. Problem is, right now he can go back and build a house on our property if he wants and there's nothing mom can do about it. He can take the property for free. She made the fatal mistake of giving him permission to do the feeding station and the way it was worded implied "do whatever you want." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

The vegetation is still too thick to get through to see all the damage he's doing. Once it dies down enough, me and my ax will remove whatever he's doing.

Anyway, grumpy me is heading off to find the kids! :] Later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That would make me angry too. I hope you can get his stopped without your mom's help!

My Road thru Life said...

If he doing it on his property and not yours why are you so angry? I guess I just don't get it.

Unknown said...

He's doing this on our property.

Mom said it's up to my brother to do something since he owns the farm now. Hope he checks into it.