Monday, August 11, 2008

this and that

Ok. My saying that I was ditching Yobeeland wasn't Yobeeland the blog, it was Yobeeland the website. Sorry about that. LOL

Bindi is back to his old ornery self. Sunday, he vanished early and didn't come home till about 9:30 that night. Nasty boy. I had him fixed so he wouldn't do stuff like that. LOL Anyway, he tired himself out and has been sleeping most of the day today. Right now he's out cold at my bedroom window.

Jeff is stuffing his cute little face in the kitchen with shredded meat stuff in a can. He loves the gravy. :] Tiger has disappeared again and I'm still working my way through the 30 day challenge. :]

That's pretty much my life right now. 30 day challenge, chasing the kids and doing my jog/walk, which right now is more walk than jog. I'm on my 3rd week trying to jog 2 minutes with ease. It sounds so silly because it's nothing to do that...unless you have my body. LOL

Welp, I'm off to check out everyone's blogs. :]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad about three weeks to job two minutes. I couldn't job two minutes if my life depended on it!

Did you notice my cat video? Finally got one to go on the blog :)

Yobeeone said...

So that's what that was! Stupid firefox isn't letting me see youtube videos again, but for some odd reason I can see google vids. Stupid program.

I'm guessing it may take a good 5 or more weeks of working on two minutes before I've mastered it.

Dang. That's embarrassing. LOL

My Road thru Life said...

Well I'm glad Bindi is feeling better again. I must have missed something. What's the 30 day challenge? I'm with Lois. I can't jog either. So more power to you. Hugs.

Yobeeone said...

The 30 Day Challenge is a free training program that teaches internet marketing. Hopefully, the stuff I'm learning will start pulling me in some extra money.

I'll show you guys my project when I've got it up. I should have it ready by the end of the week. :]