Wednesday, August 27, 2008

howdy ho!

Welcome to the evening report. :]

Today began with lots and lots of rain! I hope I don't see the sun tomorrow either, because we could really use another day of it, plus it's so cool out it feels great!

The rain also keeps Squeeky from rolling around on the driveway. A couple good days of rain would really give her hole a chance to heal. :]

If you look at my 12 second jobber to the left, you'll see where Bindi has spent a good deal of time today. He's on my lap again. My lap is really damp. LOL

I spent today putting up a Squidoo lens. It's another stroke blog. It's different from the usual one I point you to. There are cool video of Kurt Douglas near the bottom. :]

Welp, I have one more article to post tonight, so I better scoot. I want to be finished by 7:45. Catch ya later!

No comments: