Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow time flies!

I didn't realise I never posted anything yesterday. I was so caught up in trying to get bidwithjeff.com to work that I completely lost track of time. I still haven't figured out how to fix it. Oh well.

Not much is happening. I spent the day catching up on videos for the 30 Day Challenge. Tomorrow will be spent catching up on the 30 day assignments.

Tiger is still hanging around. It's so nice seeing him. :] I've missed the little rascal.

It's breaking me lil' heart the closer it gets to Friday and little Bindi becoming a eunich. Mostly because he's going to be heartbroken that I'm abandoning him and he'll be scared stiff. I hope he's like Jeff and doesn't hold it against me.

I'm off to mop the floors. They're a mess from Spotty spitting his deworm meds all over the floor. LOL Catch ya later!

1 comment:

My Road thru Life said...

How can you be so cruel, to inflict such cruel and unsual pain on that poor cat. You mean person you. lol. I really don't blame you one bit. Hugs.