Wednesday, August 13, 2008

late night and behind

I've had a heck of a time trying to get my tiny little brain to work today. I can't stay focused for the life of me. I've got a neuro appointment Aug 26. I'm asking him to up my meds a bit.

One, it will help me stop contorting as much when I'm out on a jog/walk and two, I'm having a hard time controlling my focus and head in general. You know it must be pretty intense for me to want my meds upped. LOL

Anyway, I posted my stroke adventures over at http://bentbike.blogspot.com . I get questions about my strokes so this was in response. :]

Anyway, I'm totally behind tonight, so I'll catch up on all my blog reading tomorrow morning. :]

Good nite. :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the medication change gives you some relief. Sorry you are struggling so with this. My thoughts are with you.

My Road thru Life said...

I'm sorry your having so much trouble Yo. My heart goes out to you and I hope the doc is able to help you. Maybe your trying to do too much and stressing yourself out. Maybe you need to take a step back and relax a bit. Hugs.