Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Earlier than normal post...

And only because I'm half dead and procrastinating. (grin)

Welp, my day started with getting up at 5:00 AM to watch the meteor shower. See my 12 second video on the left for details. Bindi kept me warm. I shoved him under my blanket and used him for a heating pad. LOL

Anyway, I got about 4 hours sleep last night. That's why I'm dead and procrastinating. :]


For those who have been to Fairy Odd World and read my latest, most likely offensive, though not meant to be, post - I just finished posting the audio version. You can connect to it here: (click pic)



Ok! Now I seriously have to force myself to work....zzzzzzzzz....I want to go to bed....no no no....I must work....I must work.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I hope you enjoyed your meteor shower. I wouldn't get up at 5am for anything. Hope your able to catch up on your sleep.

Yobeeone said...

I did. I love lying out in the dark and staring up at the sky. :]