Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little sick of the pc tonight

Let's see...ah! I've got it! How about the big event that happened last night after I turned off the pc!

Jeff was really playful and so excited that I was chasing him all over the cottage. In fact he was so excited that in a flash he jumped on top of their cat food bag, squatted and peed. So, much for my nicely mopped floor. LOL!!!! He's so rotten. LOL!!!!

Now for a short run down of this morning! :]


1. Evil tiny possum rips more stuff out of the hole his mother made in my trash can. I hate him.

2. It's still dark, I let Spotty in, pet him on the back and he turns around and bites me on my leg. Spotty is grumpy in the morning.

3. Squeeky rolls around in the gravel, not helping her hole one bit.

The afternoon?

Things went great at the neuro. I'm now taking a 150 mg of Lamictol a day. He was behind getting to patients so I didn't bother him with stroke questions. He did, however, say if I figured out why there is such a thing as chronic migraines to let him know and we'd make tons of money. LOL!!!!

He also named off a series of various types of Dystonia I have. There were so many that we'll just stick with saying I have Dystonia.

He also told me what's wrong with my eye that I can't see out of....it was a really big word. Let's just say I have an eye problem. (happy smile)

That's pretty much been my day. Check out my little 12 second clip on the left and I also posted a new AVON vid over at The Wrinkle.

Outa here for the night. Gotta big catch up day tomorrow for my stroke site. Good nite!

PS: Also! I posted a really cool short video of botox being used for spasticity at my stroke site. It's pretty cool!

PPS: Squeeky's hole in the neck is from her abscess. When she tore the scab off she was left with a big hole. Now it can finally finish the healing process. :]



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got the medication increased and sure hope it helps a lot! I kept checking here all day for news but since I go to bed so early I missed anything till this morning. Phewww, Long sentence but that's how it is. Your cats need behavioral lessons! Hope Squeeky heals soon.

Yochana said...

I noticed a difference this morning in my med being increased. My thought processes have slowed so I can think more clearly.

That's been one of my biggest struggles. Everything speeds through my head so fast, it makes concentration a bear.

Sorry about the late blogging. I'm finding it better for me to check blogs and blog in the evening. If I do it during the day my mind can't switch to doing work. LOL I just love my brain. LOL

My Road thru Life said...

Glad your neuro apt. went well and I hope the new medication helps. I sure hope Swueeky's neck heals soon, it looks nasty, poor thing. I like all your short veido's. Hugs.

Yobeeone said...

Thanks Judy! I want to do up more little 12 minutes. I wish my internet connection was better so the videos weren't so choppy.

Anonymous said...

Hope the medication improves things for you.
I wish medicine did more research into why these things happen than just into symptoms. We need cures and restored health for people.
But til then glad you are seeing results.