Thursday, August 28, 2008

Now this is cool!

No stories from Jeff today. Instead this was inspired by Morris the Stray.

I've been really worried about him with winter coming on in a few months. I felt so bad last year that I couldn't let him in the house because it would have started a spray fest.

He had a number of places to stay warm. There was under mom's house, which was roughly a heater and of course he had the barn with lots of cubbies in the hay. But I still felt horrible.

So, this morning I did a search on igloo cat houses and got the link below. This site has a couple really cool ideas and they're cheap to make!

If you have strays hanging about you might want to give one of these a try.

I hope Morris likes it when I'm done.

Neighborhood Cats | Info | Winter Shelter



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

My Road thru Life said...

Your so nice to even worry about a stray. Now you just have to hope he takes to what you've fixed up for him. Hugs.