Wednesday, August 20, 2008

busy day

This morning I got up and did my jog/walk. It was my 60 minute day and it went really well. Really well means by the time I got home I didn't see a long tunnel with a light at the end. LOL So, since I'm still alive - it went well. :]

After I did a cool down, we took a surprise trip to Athens. I bought $68 worth of clothes for only $24 something. I love a good sale! :] Then we headed for Starbucks and drank coffee till I had to tinkle.

From there it was off to Elder Beerman's and discovered it was Farmer's Market Day in the parking lot! I was so excited!!!! I got a big bag of apples, some mini-pears and raw local honey. :]

Then back home to where I collapsed and wasn't worth much for the rest of the day. :]

But! I did get a new article posted on my stroke site. This one is really cool. It's about why hispanics are fat and basically how being fat makes you a walking time bomb.

It's late so I'm heading off to check out everyone's blogs, clean the kitchen, find the cats and go to bed. zzzzzzzzzzz




2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Wow you did have a busy day. The 60 minute jog/walk would have done me in and then to go and do all that shopping, wow, I'm impressed. I'm not sure I would have lasted. Sounds like you had fun though. Hugs.

Yobeeone said...

I had a lot of fun sitting outside at one of the tables at Krogers sipping Starbucks coffee.

But, man! When I got back - I was just fried. lol