Wednesday, July 16, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzz Part 2!

Another sleepy day. I didn't get to bed last night until about 11:30. I was having fun writing dorky stuff and lost track of the time. duh Anyway, I held to my plan that I wouldn't open the door no matter how bad someone scratched at it. It was wonderful. :]

I updated my Bike/Run Log. I'm trying to figure out how to get some pics when I'm out without killing my camera. hmmmm.....

Welp, I'm outa here. Bindi is taking a nap on the futon and I'm about to join him. Make it a great evening!

PS: Is anyone else having a ton of trouble with their allergies this year? Mine are driving me nuts. (no comments on the "nuts" please) LOL


3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Yes I'd like to take a wire brush up my nose and scratch it. It won't stop itching and it also won't stop driping. It's driving me nuts. I've also been getting horse allot lately and talking with a real gravelly throat or voice sometimes too.

Unknown said...

I too am having much more trouble with allergy this year. Hubby too. I mean he is having problems too not me having trouble with him LOL

Yobeeone said...

ok. I feel consoled.

This is the worst allergy year I've had in awhile.

Judy, I've been horse too. (Jeff shut up and stop neighing.)

Lois: ROFL