Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's me!

We had a monster of a storm last night! It sounded like someone turned a fire hose on my bedroom window. Lightening was flashing everywhere. Thunder was shaking the cottage and silly little Bindi was sitting at the bedroom window watching the whole thing.

Jeff probably would have slept through it except I woke him up when I went to unplug the pc.

Cat update: Tiger hasn't been home since the last time I mentioned he returned. Spotty and Chubby have a nasty case of cat flu. And, I still haven't figured out if Kitty is still pregnant, ever was pregnant or what! Her belly is smaller. It's not lumpy like it was, but her tits should be funnier if she's nursing. oh well.....

Off to clean up the mess from last night. It blew all my recycle stuff all over the shed. It's a mess.

Make it a great evening!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stormed here last night too.....at least that is what I was told, I slept through it.

mrsmel said...

You didn't say if you saw doc, or are feeling better! Stormed here a bit too mrmel slept through it. Hugs!

Yobeeone said...

Nope. Didn't call the doc. My homemade throat treatment finally kicked in and by morning my throat was 100% back to normal and all the little yucky things were gone! :] B"H for garlic, ginger, honey and lemon juice! :] It took a quarter of it, but it worked! :]

My Road thru Life said...

We had storms here too. I was going to ask how your were feeling but I see from above that your doing better. Glad to hear that. Hope your day goes well. Hugs.