Monday, July 21, 2008

monday part 2

ugh. welp, the first half the day was great. got in 2.8 miles. the humidity was a killer 81%, so my time was 52 minutes instead of 45 like it should have been at this point in the game. But that was cool! I'm proud of 2.8. By end of next week I should be pulling a 5K (3.1 miles) :]

The second half the day was a sign that the evening would suk...and it does. I'm sitting here with my sinuses killing me, I have a headache and now I have the stupid squirts. I feel miserable.

Tomorrow I'm calling the doc. Now you know I'm feeling yucky. lol

On the bright side, my Adidas running hat came today. It's mamash comfortable and much better than the one I used 20+ years ago. It's impossible to run when you're eyes are sensitive to the sun without a cap.

Anyway, feeling crappier. Off to bed. Good nite!


4 comments:

mrsmel said...

Take care of yourself! It's dangerous out there! Hope you see doc, and get back to feeling well! Huge hugs!

Unknown said...

Listen to Katy! It is too hot to be running like that.

Yobeeone said...

Actually, it's not too hot if you use your head. That's why I pulled off at the halfway mark and let myself cool down. Then I took my good old time getting back and enjoyed the bullfrog croaking in the pond at the reserve. :]

My Road thru Life said...

I sure hope you get to feeling better Yo. Take care of yourself. Hugs.