Tuesday, July 29, 2008

crazy day!

Welp, I woke up with a sinus headache. What's new. LOL

Bindi had a good nites sleep. I ran the humidifier with a Vick's type thingy in it and he didn't cough all night. I'm a happy camper.

Let's see what else happened? Nothing really. I spent most of the day using micro niche finder trying to come up with article ideas. I got caught up in the fun of my new software toy and completely lost track of time. :] I got in some strength training and tomorrow I hit the road for another run/walk. :] It's supposed to rain. I love running in the rain. :]

Welp, I'm outa here. Gotta check everyone's blog, do dishes, set my stuff out for tomorrow's run/walk and get to bed. :] Hope everyone had a great day!


1 comment:

My Road thru Life said...

Well it's Wednesday and I'm just checking your blog as the last I checked there was nothing here so you must have written this late on Tuesday. Hope you get a good walk/run in today, Wednesday. I got my walk in early, well early for me. Hope you don't get rained on. Hugs.