Friday, July 18, 2008

Yea!!! It's the end of the week!!!!

Welp! I survived the week! I got in 7.8 miles this week. I'm proud! That gives me 16.2 for the month so far. (big proud grin)

I've got to make myself get out on the road by 7:00 AM. By 9 it's just getting way too hot. I think the humidity got me more than anything today. It was bad. My peak flow meter said my lungs were fine, but the humidity was so heavy at 76% that it was hard to breathe.

The cottage is staying a comfortable temp, but I'm not moving around too much.

Bindi is sacked out on the futon looking very comfy. :] Jeff's suicidal and likes being out in the dead heat - Bindi has more sense. He looks so cute. :]

Welp, I'm outa here for the weekend! I'm going to finish sweeping, doing dishes and mopping for Shabbos, then kicking back with "Inkheart." This is one really cool book!

Make it a great one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your weekend. Jeff is NUTS to be out in this heat!

My Road thru Life said...

You did real good this week and this month. I wish I could get going that early but I stay up way to late reading to get going that early and lately by the time I get moving it's too hot outside. Have a nice weekend.