Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hilarious moment of the day!

Sometimes Jeff's curiosity gets the best of him. Tonight a couple deer were in the yard and he decided to investigate. One of the deer wasn't very happy about it, lowered his head, stopped his front hoof and Jeff took flight!

He ran across the yard, across the drive and zipped up his favourite tree in lightening time! ROFL!!!! He refused to come down until I called him. LOL!!!!

On the not funny side, Chubby and Spotty have given Bindi their cat flu, so he's hacking all over the place and sneezed little yellow-green snot on my white t-shirt last night. I can't wait till everyone is better.

Back to the funny, yet irritating and disgusting, yet still funny moment - Spotty came over while I was sitting outside in my observation plot drawing plant life and sprayed my leg! What on earth possessed him to do that I'll never know. LOL

Welp, that was my day. I'm heading off to mop the floor and watch Ice Road Trucker. Tonight we hear Alex's dx.

1 comment:

My Road thru Life said...

Just wondering how your side is feeling. Hope since you didn't mention it, that it's feeling better. Spotty must find you attractive or at least you must smell good. lol Sorry you have sick cats, but with so many your bound to have one of them with something wrong all the time. Hugs.