Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yawn

This has been a sleepy day. I did my run/walk (see blog). Did quite a bit of house stuff and got my soy milk made. That takes forever. It takes about 20 minutes for the milk to boil, etc. Then a good 15 - 20 to clean the milk machine and a good 20 or more for the milk to cool enough to put in jars.

Thankfully, I love my soy milk and how much money I save or my lazy self probably wouldn't do it. LOL

I did a bit of work on Avon and surrendered to a lot of naps, playing stick with the cats and picking black rasberries for tomorrow's breakfast. :]

Welp, I'm off to finish dishes, play some chess and kick back with my book. Have a great evening! :]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How much milk do you make at one time and how long does it last?

Yobeeone said...

I make about 1/2 gallon. It can last as little as 3 days or so.

It only takes about 2/3 cup of soybeans to make that amount.

I need to get some tofu made. I keep procrastinating. :]

My Road thru Life said...

Black rasberries sure sound good. Enjoy.

Yobeeone said...

They're delicious! And such a wonderful treat! :]