Thursday, July 24, 2008

ouchy

Welp, haven't a clue as to what I've done to my right side, but it sure does hurt. I was up most of the night protecting it from the cats. Worse than the cats was having to sleep on my back all night. Feels like it's going to be another night of it. *sulk*

Anyway! On the bright side, I got a new video made today! I posted it at The Wrinkle. It took all day to make edit it. I'm not sure if it's my pc or because of what happens when you load a vid into YouTube, but it seems to be running a little funny when I watched it.

If anyone watches it, could you let me know if the captions are running too fast? They were timed perfect before the load. I just need to know if YouTube upload messed it up and if so, I'll have to reload it.

Welp, I'm outa here. My butts tired of sitting. LOL Make it a great night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the video especially the music at the end! Captions were a little fast but I was able to keep up. Good job.

Yobeeone said...

Thanks! That answers that then. The captions were sped up thanks to YouTube. Before loading they were a lot slower.

My Road thru Life said...

I really like the video. I think it was great.

Hope your side is feeling better. Hope you don't have what I get sometimes which is a rib that seperates and get out of place cause that is really painful. Hugs