Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorta back and sorta fried. LOL

I was lazy and took an extra day for my holiday today. I had to have at least one day of my break that was good and this was it. :]

I updated my latest training run/walk. I've got to get some pics up at that site. All text and no pics is freaking boring.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for today. Kitty is looking good. She really doesn't look like she's going to have very many kittens. And she's getting close to having them - her tits are beginning to fill up.

Welp, I'm off to play some chess, draw crazy toons and take my millionth nap for the day.

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I'm glad your taking another day off and I hope you enjoy it and that your feeling good and all is well today. Have fun.

Yobeeone said...

It was nice and I really needed that extra day. :]

It's good to be back to work today, though. I'm enjoying it. :]