Thursday, July 3, 2008

Taking it easy...

Cat updates:

Squeeky's mega-abscess is shrinking! B"H!

Morris the Stray:
His ear isn't as swollen, but still looks gross and disgusting! B"H, he no longer smells like infection. That was really gross and scared the crap outa me. It's a really bad sign when that happens.

Anyway, I bought disposable gloves today so I don't continue grossing myself out working on his mess.

Other Updates!

I'm updating my bike/run blog shortly here. It's full of excitement! zzzzzzzzz....

I'm also taking work and shoving it out the window until Monday or Tuesday, depends on how much fun I'm having. Anyway, my tiny pea brain needs a holiday, so I'm going to be playing chess, chasing the cats, reading and making ridiculous videos that make absolutely no sense. I might even post a few! Eventually. Maybe. I'll think about it.

I have a really cool video I've been dying to make about "Amish Sightings!" Mom even volunteered to help me get snap shots and stuff to film what's happening to the Amish around here! We did the shots a couple weeks ago. I'm proud to say I didn't get run over by a buggy, trampled by a horse or hit by a car during the initial filming.

Anyway, so .... long pause....heck I'm might not come back to work until next Wednesday. longer pause....

Welp! I'm outa here. Oh! And did I mention Kitty is pregnant? Not kidding! We've got a new round of kittens to raise. I hope she only has 3. although it feels like she's got at least 5 in her. That will put me back up to a dozen again. Good thing I adore cats.

Catch ya later!





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Gloves might be a good thing. Back up to a dozen, yes it is a good thing you adore cats. Did you have a buggy and a horse when you did the filming of your Amish sightings? Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Unknown said...

Cool videos deserve to be put on your blog. Glad the cats are recovering. Haven't heard anything about Jeff...is he doing okay?

Yobeeone said...

Videos first! I'm telling anything else about "Amish Sightings!" But you're going to really enjoy it! :]

Jeff! My precious little beastie is doing ok. He had a bad asthma attack this morning that scared the crap outa me.

I know from myself that if someone touches you during an attack it can help you bring it back under control, so I did that with him and it worked.

I've got him on kitty benedryl. :]

Yobeeone said...

Let's correct that. I'm not telling anything about the "amish sightings!"

Dang! I really need to slow down and proof read what I write. LOL