Thursday, July 17, 2008

another lazy day

As much as I told myself I had to work this week - I didn't do it. I couldn't force myself after having such a hideous holiday. I had to make up for it by relaxing all week. :]

The librarian brought me a new book today. It's called, "Inkheart" by Cornelia Funke. She's brilliant! I love the way she writes. There's a cool spot at Scholastic about her books: Peek into Cornelia Funke's Writing Room.

I called today and set up a dentist appointment. He can't see me until August 19. I hope I don't have to surrender and go elsewhere. I have a tooth that's giving me fits and I can't afford any place but the clinic. grrrr... oh well....chewing on plantain should help. :]

Welp, I'm outa here to read! Catch y'all later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing worse than a tooth acting up. Best of luck that it is okay for the Aug. appointment.

Yobeeone said...

thanks! :] It feels a lot better this morning. I collected a bunch of plantain last night just in case it acts up today.