Friday, July 11, 2008

Week Review

Welp! This wasn't exactly the best holiday in the world. LOL And I'm sorely tempted to take another week off to make up for it, but I won't. I'll take a week off next month instead. :]

So the week consisted of vertigo, migraines, back and butt spasms, stepping in cat puke (that was last night), trying not to barf from the migraines and sleeping with onions against my ears to help with earaches. (The cats liked how I smelled.)

The parts in between were great! I was still able to do one strength training workout with Core Secrets and all three of my run/walk trainings! (yo tosses cat in air to celebrate)

Today I pulled off 2.3 miles in 40 minutes. :] I'm a mamash happy camper!!! (tosses cat again and lives to tell about it) Next week I go from doing 30 seconds running/4.5 minutes walking for 40 minutes to 1 minute running to 4 minutes walking for 45 minutes!

Second most exciting thing of the week was today! My heart-rate monitor came! :] I can't wait till Monday to test it out on the road. That's going to be fun!

Lastly, does anyone else have a Curves pedometer? Any pedometer? What do you think of them?

Off to get ready for Shabbos. Still got a good bit of housecleaning to do. Make it a great weekend!



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I think you should take another week off. Doesn't sound like your week went to well at all. Hope next week goes better.

Yobeeone said...

It's really tempting to! But I need to get my lazy hiney back to work. :]

The cats enjoyed me taking time off and sleeping my life away. One of them was almost always snuggled up to me all day. :]