Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate dogs...the continuing saga


(Spotty, Spring 2008)

This morning I got up to find Spotty had had his head in a dogs mouth.  You could see the teeth marks.  His little body was beaten up quite a bit.  I'm surprised he survived.  Both ears were mucked up again and he had blood inside one of his ears.

When I went out to feed the birds and the barn cats, I saw the huge paw prints in the snow.  grrr... I hate dogs.

Tonight I'm sitting here with my shotgun waiting.  I think I know which evil beast did it and if he shows tonight - he dies.

The event made me glad I have the cat door and that I it has a 4-way lock.  I heard him when he came in last night and got on my bed.  It also made me glad most of the cats stay in at night.  The barn cats are totally safe.  There's so many places they can hide that there's no way on earth a dog can get them.

The thing that worries me though is still the horse.  I'll probably never recover from watching her fight for her life.

Anyway, Spotty will be mamash ticked when he wakes up and finds out he's in for the night.  muuhahahaaa...






4 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I love dogs but not wild dogs that attack small annimals so good luck with it.

Unknown said...

If you know the dog that did it.....SHOOT HIM DEAD

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

sorry about kitty :(

Yes horses and donkeys are very sensitive to such things.

Yochana said...

Sadly, I didn't see the dog, but I'm still keeping an eye out. Evil beastie.