Friday, February 20, 2009

a quickie

Just got home from town.  Picked up some groceries and a go phone for when I'm out on my scooter.  I can get a signal about 4 or 5 miles from the farm.  LOL

Anyway, FOW is dead.  It wasn't my choice.  I think someone attacked it.  I couldn't access it all week.  Weebly said I must have made and html error.  I didn't.  Html errors happen immediately, not days after you've posted.

Anyway, there was no salvaging it and if I waited for weebly - I'd be sitting here forever, so the best thing was to kill it.

I lost a lot of stuff, but that's cool.  I'm starting from scratch and hopefully it will be better.  I might even change the name.  :]

Anyway, Shabbos starts in less than 45 minutes so I gotta scoot.  Make it a great weekend!


3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Sorry about FOW, but know you'll make it better when you re make it.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Sorry for the mess they made for you.
Hope you get it sorted out easily though.

Yobeeone said...

I like weebly's set up of drag and drop. Makes things really fast. BUT! I'm in a bind. I'm not keen on blogger because I can't add page tabs and all that stuff. On the other hand, I hate the idea of making another site on weebly and having it screwed again.

They have a great idea, but their customer service suks. Oh well.