Monday, February 23, 2009

2nd posting

crikey!  sorry guys!  I've been trying to post to your blogs.  I've had some success and as for the others - either because of my pc, flock or blogger - I can't.  I'll try again tomorrow.

As for a semi-normal post.  Last week I spent 4 days with a migraine, followed by 2.5 days in bed with a tummy bug, which I still have and hope it goes away by Thursday when I hop on me little scooter and go to Pt. Pleasant for my neuro appointment.  Sick or not - I RIDE!!!  :]

Cat update:

Kitty has tapeworm bits hanging out of her butt.

Jeff is staring out his kitty door and wishing I'd unlock it.

Bindi is licking himself.

Squeeky has completely forgotten how to use the kitty door and is learning all over again.

Tiger refuses to learn because he's afraid of the flapping.

Spotty has managed to go a whole week without coming home with a war wound.

Morris the Stray is still loving his kitty box. When he sees me, he meows and jumps in the box.  Translated means, "Feed me." Spoiled brat.  lol

Blackie the Gimp is still hanging about and harrassing the birds at the feeder. 

One-Eyed Willie hasn't been back since the last time he got surrounded by everyone.  :]

Chubby is sweet and cuddly in the morning and purrs when I lie my head against her massive belly. 

That's pretty much it.  Tonight I'm sitting her doodling pics of obama as a monkey.  I'm putting together a series. muuhahhahaaa... I love being a copycat.    :]

Outa here for the nite! 




1 comment:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Blogger will not allow us to comment with verification.
It just won't load on many blogs.