Friday, February 27, 2009

ouchy

Awoke with a nasty sinus headache.  I hate it when it rains, I get headaches every time.  Just goes to show - I'm allergic to water.  Maybe I should stop taking baths!  (Jeff!  Stop holding your nose, gagging and....oh get off the floor and stop playing dead.)

Anyway, I just put a real post up @FOW.  "Talkin' Those Meigs County Welfare Blues!"

Got a lot to do today before Shabbos starts.  I want to put up a new word search.  I haven't done it in quite awhile. 

Welp, I'm outa here!  Make it a great day!



3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Hope your headache goes away. I hope I can find time to try your word search. I like those.

Unknown said...

FOW is up again! When you said you took it down I took it off my tool bar....geesh make up your mind!

Yochana said...

LOL Lo! I had to take it down because it got attacked. You should have known what an idiot I am and that I'd put it back up. LOL

Judy: still got headache. Glad you like the word searches! :]

PS: hmmm...my word verification is "clipess" Is that a female clip? ROFL