Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She lives!!!

Wow!!! That was one wild storm.  The living room turned into a disco with flashing lights.  I made a mad dash for the pc, did a hard shut down and unplugged everything.  The wind was howling through the windows.  This was the first time I've ever thought my wind speed gage was going to fly off the fence post.

Squeeky got scared, ran out the kitty door.  Last I saw her, she was flying across the ditch behind the house and diving into the barn.  It's so funny that it's where she feels safest.

Jeff and Bindi weren't sure what to do, so they sat at the kitty door and watched the show.

Chubby was so petrified that she jumped on my bed, snuggled down on her favourite blankey and went to sleep.  LOL

B"H, they called off the tornado watch an hour early.  If the rains will hold off tonight we might avoid any potential flooding.  :]

Welp, off to get ready for bed.  I'm shot from no sleep last night. And I need to be fresh as a daisy tomorrow.  I only have one more day to study for my motorcycle test.  :]

Good nite, y'all!

4 comments:

Diane said...

So how bad was the wind? We got to 62 mph and it was fierce. Your poor lil kitties, your descriptions of them are so funny. I need some pics of these kids, I remember them as lil babies.

Daniel Greenfield said...

glad you're okay

My Road thru Life said...

Poor little kitties. I know that wind was fierce. I felt like the walls were gonna cave in. Good luck on your motorcycle test. I passed it years ago, so if I can, I know you can.

Unknown said...

Late reading this cause we had a TERRIBLE storm too and I had no power for over 16 hours.