Friday, February 6, 2009

Crazy week

It's been a fun week! 

First off!  I put up a Torah word search puzzle!  It has a secret message hiding in it.  :]  Happy hunting!  Click here!

Last night I heard a bit of rumbling on the porch, stuck my head out the window to see what was up and Chubby was cowering on the steps.  There was a strange cat sitting and staring at her.  The cat looked up at me and low and behold - it was One-eyed Willie! 

Moons ago I mentioned my nephews kitten being attacked by his stupid dogs and lost an eye.  Well, said cat is all grown up, absolutely adorable and has moved in with my brother - who doesn't really like cats but has fallen in love with One-eyed Willie and pampers him.

Later I heard more ruckus, looked out and Blackie the Gimp was trying to get on the porch, but One-Eyed Willie wouldn't let him.  Poor Gimp.  He comes on the porch at night to eat.  Eventually, my nephew came and got him.  One-Eyed Willie had been on the prowl.  My evil nephew and my brother had wondered where he'd been.  LOL

Let's see...what else...Oh!  My Mishkan DVD came!  IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!  And that's all I can say because mom is getting ready to take me to town.  I'll catch up on everyone's blogs when I get back! 

Catch ya later!



 

5 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Sounds to me like your porch is the place to be at night if your a cat. Glad to hear your new DVD is all you hoped it would be. Enjoy! Hugs. Judy

Diane said...

One-Eyed Willie, what a cute and descriptive name! Your porch is so active and fun!!

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Do you provide snacks and drinks on your front porch? I might come and hang out there too in that case.
I like Jones Pure Can Cola and I am also partial to unsweetened ice tea.
As I am not a gourmet(Hey I went to OU..give me a break), potato chips will be fine.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

make that *cane cola.

Yochana said...

Yes! My porch is the Party Barn. :] Need a heating pad? Hey! There's one in the kitty cubby, just crawl right in! Want something special? Knock at the kitty door, stare at me, I can read your tiny mind and pass the food out the little door. LOL

Diane: I got the name One-eyed Willie off the movie Goonies. LOL

Lemon cola: hmmm....sorry, can't help you on the cola,BUT! I can provide root beer and Cape Cod chips! mmm....OR! Skip the chips and go for the root beer float! (NO JEFF!!! IT'S NOT TOPPED WITH YOUR BUTT FUR OR EAR MITES!)