Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's going to be a long nite...

We're under tornado watch until 9:00PM tonight.  gag. The winds are moving in now and I can hear thunder in the background.  I hope that's all we get. 

I rescued my greenhouse earlier today.  I had it held down with concrete blocks and other weights.  Didn't work. It's now in the shed.

Jeff is enjoying the wind.  He's been chasing leaves around the yard.  LOL

I'm outa here to finish getting ready for the storm.  Need to find my candles, flashlight, weather monitor and stuff...and yes...dream of my beloved scooter.  LOL

See ya later!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, we are under a tornado watch too.

Diane said...

"dream of my beloved scooter", LOL! You are so funny Yo, I remember well the days that you were dreaming of your bike and the glorious day that Amy and I got to SEE THE BIKE IN PERSON!! It was a very cool bike too! Glad the weather held "somewhat" and you didn't get flooded...........again.