Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm an idiot by Spotty

  At least that's what the human said.  I can't help it if I'm always picking fights and getting hurt.  I can't help it if my big ears always get maimed.  I can't help it if I stink really bad right now from my latest fight.  Little boy cats are supposed to stink anyway, I don't know what the big deal is.

Oh, well, now she's shoving these purple pills the size of Jeff's big butt down my throat...I'm escaping!!!   


The human responds:

And he did!  In an act of desperation he quickly figured out how the kitty door worked and he was outa here!  Sissy.

Anyway!  Have a great weekend everyone!  I'm outa here to get ready for Shabbos.  It comes in at 4:59.  I'm cutting it close. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't look like you have been fighting....you do look good though

Boots

My Road thru Life said...

Who's been fighting you or the cat's? I can't figure that one out. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Prize fighter cat!
Hope your shabbat was nice