Wednesday, December 31, 2008

From Jeff the Cat

Silly human completely forgot she has a blog called Yobeeland.  So I shall update you on our human's small and depraved world.

Today she installed a cat door.  Naturally being human she took us for fools, as though we had no idea how to work one, so she set about to demonstrate.  Sadly, her butt was too big to squeeze through the tiny door and she may be stuck there for life.

Enough about her!  Here's a pic of me enjoying my new door!  Tomorrow I'm putting bars over it and reporting her for cat abuse.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! The picture is so cute.

Boots to Jeff......if only I had one I could get outta here!

Yochana said...

The door is awesome. Jeff is sitting there right now watching Morris the Stray sitting on the other side of it. Jeff isn't amused. LOL

Jeff to Bootsie: Time for another pee assault!!!! Go for under her pillow!

My Road thru Life said...

Very neat. I hope the kitties get use to it. That is very cool. Happy New Year. I sure hope your feeling better! Hugs. I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

About darn time you came back.
Hmmph do you think we actually have lives??
Get over this already.
My relatives have a dog door. it came with a solid piece for over the inside at night to keep varmints out of da house.
Hope yours have one too.
Cute photo!

Jeff writes really nicely. Can he guest post from time to time?

Yochana said...

Lemon of Lime trees: B"H, it has a 4-way locking system.

1. Let in/not out
2. Out/not in
3. no in or out
4. in and out

At night I do in not out just in case Spotty or Tiger want to come home.

Jeff said I'm a moron and he should get to take over the blog completely. I think he should update his own blog. :]