Monday, December 22, 2008

A bum freezing happy chanukah!

yes!  My bum is freezing...along with my nose and my toes!  Even my beloved cabin socks I knit several weeks back can't keep me little tootsies warm. It's 10.9 degrees at the moment and falling.  Last night it got down to 8.  Tonight it's going lower.

I knit a tiny cap for my great niece who will be born roughly Feb. 5.  It's really cute.  Next is a blankey.  Wanted to start it today, but I don't have enough yarn.

Anyway, I'm taking the week off from work.  I'm tired.  I was in bed all weekend sick.  B"H, my brother bought me a big bottle of Vicks NyQuil.  It's a life saver.

So, I'm spending my free week knitting, learning Talmud and goofing off with the cats.  :]

Hope everyone has a great week!  Off to check out everyone's blogs and off to get my daf in for the day. 

Good nite!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need a rest. Hope the cats are indoors with you. Too cold for them outside. Tell Jeff to lay on your feet to keep them warm.

Yochana said...

All the cats stayed in last night. I was surprised because Spotty and Tiger have been gone for about 3 days.

Morris finally showed up today as well. His little cubby is warm as toast. :] I'm proud.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Feel better soon and you have been missed.
Take a good rest . Happy vacation!!

My Road thru Life said...

Good for you Yo. Sounds like you could use some time off to heal and rest up. I hope your not too sick that you can't enjoy your time off. Hope your feeling better soon. Happy Holidays Yo!

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

chanukah sameach!! to you AND the cats!!

Daniel Greenfield said...

stay toasty and get lots of rest and hope all the bad weather heads over to DC