Tuesday, December 2, 2008

zzzzzzzzz

Having a heck of a time waking up today. Basically, I've accomplished nothing but fight with AVON because their site crashed and I couldn't place my order online.

The problem with the site being down meant if anyone tried to place an order at my online store they wouldn't be able to. That's frustrating.

But on to good news! Bindi is cleaning his wienie. Squeeky, Spotty, Kitty and Chubs are crashed on my bed. Morris is snug as a bug in his heated hide-away and Jeff is somewhere under mom's house. I'm sitting here trying to stay awake. :]

I've posted some new product reviews at Wrinkle World. I'll have another review up later - when I get off my lazy duff.

There's some cool new posts at Stroke Facts.

Tomorrow I hope to put some new stuff up on my squidoo lenses.

OH OH OH!!! Do you guys like word search puzzles? If so, I have a word search puzzle maker now! It's really cool! I posted my first puzzle on today's Wrinkle post. Look for the PS at the end of the post!

Off to figure out supper. I'm not really hungry so cream of wheat! Here I come! :]

Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So....It was not my old computer that was keeping me from ordering on Avon site. Curse web breakdowns! Heading to Wrinkle world to see whats what.

Yochana said...

Yip. I thought of you today when that happened. I was so mad. It was a mess trying to get my order placed.