Thursday, December 4, 2008

beat

That describes me. I'm beat.  November caught up with me this week.  It took a lot for me to do NaNoWriMo and this week has showed it.  I'm dead.  I even stink.  Not really.  Shut up, Jeff. I do not.

Anyway, I'll catch up on reading everyone's blogs after Shabbos.  Tomorrow's going to be wild trying to get ready for Shabbos.  The cottage is a mess, thanks to me and muddy feet cats. 

If you want to download today's word search puzzle, a.k.a. "A Frosty Search!" , OH! and want to read a ridiculous review I did on an Avon product (you're guaranteed to laugh) go here: Wrinkle World.  The link to the word search is at the end of the article.  :]

Catch y'all later!  I'm off to bed. zzzzz...............

3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Love the word search's. Hope you feel better soon.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

ZZZZZZZZZZ good night!

Unknown said...

Didn't see this till Friday...rest up see ya after Shabbos