Sunday, November 30, 2008

I WON!!!

WOW!!! I can't believe I survived Nanowrimo!!!! I'm so stinking proud of myself! :] I ended with 50,373 words which were broken down to 3 stories: "Attack of the Mini Moose," "Revenge of the Mini Moose" and "Peanut and the Missing Monkeys!" Peanut was a main character in the Mini Moose stories.

I'm taking a week off and then I'll start the editing process.

Anyway, look to the left and see my proud winners badge of courage! :] I'm gloating.

Spending today lubing and cleaning my beloved sewing machine, tweaking a set of curtains, knitting a second pair of socks and celebrating my victory!

Tootles!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations oh survivor of Nanowrimo.

Anonymous said...

ah editing, always the worst part of the writing

congrats on nanowrimo

John Holton said...

Congratulations on NaNo! Now, are you knitting a second pair of socks or the second sock of a pair? (Mary's a knitter, and she says that the second sock is always the hardest.)

Yochana said...

Thanks everyone! :]

Sultan: I'm not looking forward to all the editing. I'm sure it will be fun at some point...I think....lol

John: It's my second pair of cabin socks. I'm cheating this year and using Knifty Knitter. It's much faster than needles. :]

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Congrats and mazel tov.
Keep up the good stuff.