Monday, November 17, 2008

brrrrrrrrrrrrr.........etc.

I'm froze.  Didn't accomplish as much today as I wanted. 

Morris' electric kitty heating pad came today.  Sadly, when the sun went down the evil possum chased him away.  I hate that thing.  I'm leaving the pad on tonight, just in case Morris comes back. 

He loves it.  Stayed on it from the time I put it out until evil possum chased him away. 

Welp, I'm yawning.  Still have a lot of writing to do for nanowrimo, dishes to do and washing to put away. 

PS:  Remember my mini-comic book, "Revenge of the Cat!" Welp, it's posted on my Doodling Strokie site.  :]  I'm putting up part 2 tomorrow. 

Also put a new AVON product review up at the Wrinkle.

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

I just knew Morris would like that heating pad. Now if you could just keep the evil possum away. Wonder what would keep him away?

Yochana said...

My shotgun will when he pokes his head around again. I've got to shoot him before he punctures Morris' heating pad. Possum claws can rip right through it. And Morris' pad cost me over $40 with shipping.

Evil possum.