Monday, November 24, 2008

Wasted day?

I feel like today has been totally wasted.  It's dark and dreary out and I've had no energy at all.  I keep falling asleep at the pc.  lol

Anyway, I got a direct update on Chaim (the kid I asked for prayer on) from his mom.  He had a severe reaction to Motrin.  He nearly died.  I did a search on "severe reaction to motrin" earlier and this is what I found:  http://www.lawcash.com/attorney/2735/mcneil-ppc-motrin-lawsuit.asp   This describes him perfectly, and is much easier than me typing it all.  It's freaking scary.

They currently have him on morphine to dull the pain.  That's going to be a mess in itself when he comes off it.

Apart from that, it's quiet.  Everyone's spread out about the house asleep.  Bindi finally quit his wanting out every 30 seconds.  He'd run to the door, I'd let him out and 30 seconds or less he'd jump on the window ledge and want in.  I think he was bored.  LOL

I have around 16,000 or something words left till my novel is finished.  I'm excited!

Lastly, I did an AVON product review about pet beds and added a couple tips for getting your pet to actually sleep in one.  :]  Click here.





7 comments:

John Holton said...

I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm happy they figured out what was wrong with him.

Yochana said...

Thanks John! Appreciate it very much!

Unknown said...

You never know what is safe to take anymore. Good to hear Chaim is better.

Yobeeone said...

I know. I've decided I'm only taking Tylenol from now on. It's just not worth the risk.

My Road thru Life said...

Sure glad they figured out what is wrong with your friends son. Amazing, just from taking motrin. Wow that is scary. I hope he continues to improve. I'll keep him in my prayers.

My Road thru Life said...

I didn't know you were writing a novel. That's great. What's it about?

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Wow.. some reaction to Motrin!
Glad I don't take it.