Monday, November 10, 2008

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I stuck my head outside earlier and the bitter cold cut straight through me.  I looked around for Morris. He'd headed for cover early.  He's not staying in his little home I set up for him.  He got ran out by the possum.  I'm working on a new place for him.

In the meantime!  I just placed an order for him!  Check this out!



It's an outdoor heated kitty pad.  Hopefully, Morris will love it.  If not, there's 7 other cats who love being outside and I'm sure one of them will take to it.  :]

It's late and I'm off to bed.  Big day ahead of me tomorrow. Good nite.



3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Looks so cool. Hope he will use it!

Yochana said...

I'm thinking about putting it in the dog's igloo. It would protect Morris from the wind, etc.

What was funny is the cat in the pic is ginger and so is Morris. It's like a preview of how he'll look on his mat. LOL

My Road thru Life said...

Mat looks like a great idea. How could he not like it.