Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sleepy morning

It's 24.4 out. brrrr....hope little Morris is ok.  I felt better last night when Spotty decided to spend the night outside.  Morris wasn't out alone.

Busy day ahead.  I have a new squidoo lens I'm putting up.  If anyone could, please check out my "Making Memories Scrapbooking" lens.  I just made it yesterday.  If you could leave a comment on the lens and give it a rating (rating place is directly under lens name) it would help improve my ranking. 

Ranking's important because the lower the score the better the odds are of people finding it.  :]

Anyway, there's a poll you can vote in, videos that give scrapbooking tips, list of eBay scrapbook stuff, an Inspiration Alley with cool pics from Flickr of some pretty cool scrapbooks, gift ideas, etc.  :]

Also if you could pass the lens along.  It might help improve my rank.  :]

Outa here to get my 5 mile moring bike ride in and a short workout with my Iron Gym. 

Make it a great day!




Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Ok signed up for Squidoo and rated you a 5.
Is check in da mail now? hehehe.
Chilly in your neck o'the woods.
Keep warm

Unknown said...

You are a busy bee!

Yochana said...

LOL Thanks Lemon of Lime! It is cold. Tonight it's supposed to only be around 32. Heatwave?

Yip Lo! A I'm a busy beaver! They weigh more than bees. :]