Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling super proud!

Just completed book 1,"Attack of the Mini Moose!" for nanowrimo!  It's 25,000 words long and my eyes feel like it. I've written over 9,000 words since last night to finish it.  I'm beat and excited all at once.

I'm off to clean my craft room and start in on some projects.  I have a number of sewing projects I need to do for the cottage. 

Later this evening, I'll start book 2: "Revenge of the Mini Moose."  It's going to be half the length of book 1.  I have to be finished by motzei Shabbos in order for me to stay on target for the 50,000 word challenge.  :] 

Then it's on to book 3: "Mini Moose: A New Hope!"

Welp, my eyes are killing me and my tummy's growling, so I'm outa here.  I'll catch up on everyone's blogs when my eyes stop hurting and burning.  :]

Later!

5 comments:

Daniel Greenfield said...

Is there a mini moose strikes back?

My Road thru Life said...

You'll need some tooth picks to hold your eyes open pretty soon, or some eye drops. Read On!!

Yochana said...

Sultan, it was tempting! lol

You might be disappointed to know the mini mooses name is not Luke, it's Todd. I named him after the Wraith named Todd on Stargate Atlantis. He's evil, but I like him.

In my story, Todd the mini moose is a good guy and one of the heroes.

Oh! And there is no monkey showing up saying, "Todd, I am your father," and no ferets named Princess Lea with donuts on the side of her head. :]

Judy, my lil' eyes are finally recovering. Just in time for me to sit down in a few minutes, work on my outline for "Revenge of the Mini Moose" and do another 2400 words. :]

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Googled and found the answer.
Good luck with your novel!!

(I think the word vertification is possessed or trying to send a message to the world. I am wearing extra tin foil in my anti-verification hat just in case now when I visit your blog.)
Sorry, couldnt resist the nonsense.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Hmm, seems I just wrote a senseless comment. I had thought I asked what nanonononoanonwirmomo is. But that is what the "I googled it " is all about.