Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey guys! I know I'm behind in writing. Dystonia brain here has gotten herself overloaded again and is finding it safer to refer to herself in the third person. :]

But seriously though folks! I've been working on my gardening plans and built the first of 3 greenhouses. It's going through it's first torture test tonight when the snows hit.

Then there's the scooter - 2007 Yamaha C 3. It's awesome! I'm trying to work out the details to make sure I can actually get it on the roads since it's a mini-motorbike. Tomorrow I'm calling a friend of mom's who has a scooter to get the low down on it.

Then there's yeshiva! Monday @ 1:00 I have Jewish Thought. Tuesday and Thursday @ 3:00 I have gemara (Talmud) and Wednesday I have Chassidic Masters.

Then there's trying to figure out the direction for my FOW site. I posted a few things earlier just to get it up. Now, I'm working out some of the nitty gritty. There's so much happening between the fraud occupying the White House to the crud going on in Israel with Gaza and the elections that it's hard for me to settle on one thing.

But! I'm am getting a wee further with my podcast. I gathered some more info today that will be helpful. I think I have enough now to make a decent show. :]

Welp, I'm outa here. It's getting late and I can hear a hot cuppa Ovaltine calling me. :] Catch ya later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Dystonia Brain,
May the force be with you.

My Road thru Life said...

Hope your greenhouses did well when the snow hit. We've sure got a mess here. That cup of Ovaltine sure sounds good. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

lol I agree with Lo!

I always liked FOW. I loved the cartoons. You really have a great talent in that and I loved how you drew out some posts too.

Anything you put on it will be cool I think.
I tuned into the online yeshiva and heard the audio on food that is bad.
Not too shabby!

Yochana said...

Judy - it bit the dust. I have a pvc pipe holding the greenhouse in an upright position at the moment. I'm hoping the freezing rain won't kill it altogether. :]

Thanks Chana of Lemonade! I liked my toons too! :]

I'm loving webyeshiva. Today's gemara shiur confused the crap out of me near the end. I'm sunk without a Schottenstein copy of Sanhedrin. :]

PS: my word verification is "Hesse"....(long pause) welp! beats it saying hussy...or is hesse hussy's sister? :]