Sunday, January 4, 2009

A rainy Sunday....

Spotty came home this morning with his wound looking pretty good.  He had ripped the infected spot open so it could bleed and now there's a big gross hole.  Can't wait till it heals up. 

The cats are beginning to rebel against the kitty door.  They're sick of  me trying to teach them to use it themselves. 

Chubby simply refuses to go near it. 

Kitty dares me to show it to her and growls and hisses at me. 

Bindi sits and looks at me with a blank stare. 

Jeff gives me a look that says, "Could you just open the flap for me right now.  I'll do it myself later.  I don't feel well."  And he doesn't, so I open the flap.

Spotty likes it. 

On to other exciting things!  There was a huge dog on my porch last night trying to get into Morris' cubby.  Thankfully, Morris wasn't in it.  I chased the stupid dog with my pistol.  Mom said to start shooting under them.  Problem is - I'm right handed and my right eye is a blurry floggy mess.  I'm going to try it anyway.  The worse that can happen is I kill the dog.  (happy grin)

Welp, I'm gone!  I've nearly finished knitting 3/4 of my afghan.  I'm 18 rows away from changing colours and doing another 108 rows.  :]  Can't wait till it's finished.  I'll take a pic and post it when I am.  :]




3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

A dog would have figured out that door by now. Cats must be slow. lol. Am anxious to see your afghan. I'm making a baby afghan, but have been working on it for 2 years. Have noone special to give it to. lol.

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

I made one afghan that covers my bed. Nice and warm on the coldest nights.
We await photos of the work in progess!

Yochana said...

Nope, Judy. A dog would have peed on it. LOL

Lemon, I'm loving working on it. It keeps my lap warm as I knit. :]